Yoga therapy is a holistic personalised program that focuses on bringing your health into balance using yogic and Ayurvedic principles, according to your current needs, and helps you to develop self practice. It offers therapeutic sequences that are designed to help with any health conditions and symptoms. The focus is on bringing about strength, flexibility and balance, as well as balancing the elements in the body. Ayurvedic lifestyle coaching such as correct diet and personalised daily routine are included in the individual program to help you re-energise your whole system and support your organism in it’s proper functioning. At the end of the program you will have an established self-practice that you can regularly do at home that is individually tailored to your current needs to restore your health and balance.
I guide people who are experiencing painful symptoms and disease to feel free and energised in their body and mind naturally through one-on-one online Ayurveda Yoga Therapy program. Connect with me today to step into the world feeling more vital and balanced.
Prior to discovering Ayurveda Yoga Therapy I used to suffer from a whole bunch of painful symptoms, some of which, when were left untreated turned into chronic conditions and disease:
- Constant bloating, abdominal cramps and pains, flatulence, constipation that made me irritable and made any social situation unbearable
- Painful menstrual cramps, PMS, diarrhoea and extreme exhaustion making me leave work only to go home and moan in bed
- Migraines and headaches that were so debilitating that the only way to be was to lock myself in a dark room in bed away from any stimuli and wait for the pain to go away
- Unpredictable mood swings due to hormonal imbalances that changed so rapidly that even i couldn’t keep up with them
- Chronic muscle and joint pain, tension and stiffness in the neck, shoulders and lower back that forced me to stop enjoying my active life and made me stay in bed with hot water bottle instead
- Swayed energy levels and nausea, which made me feel like i just ran a marathon even though i have woken up in the morning
- Feeling like i was running in a hamster wheel with no purpose or meaning and nothing i did made sense anymore
- Waking up at night with anxiety and disturbed thoughts and not being able to get back to sleep
- Hay Fever and allergies, sinusitis and difficulty breathing caused migraines and stopped me from performing any tasks, making me bed ridden and unproductive
The list goes on and on. I tried all the different methods to relieve my suffering. But it only worked temporarily or superficially. The real health transformation happened when i came to India and learned about my unique constitution and current imbalance. With the tools and techniques of Ayurveda and Yoga I started to heal and come back to my true self – free from symptoms and disease, energised and balanced in body, mind and spirit. Read more about my health transformation in an article I’ve written “How Ayurveda helped me and how it can help you too”: https://link.medium.com/bjITLmSiPeb
Who is this for?
You may be:
- A busy entrepreneur looking to overcome digestive disorders, so that you could enjoy your social life freely and easily.
- A middle age woman, who is experiencing hormonal transformation due to menopause, and is ready to let go of the past commitments and transition into your own physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being.
- A health professional suffering from chronic fatigue and insomnia looking to create more balance in your body and mind holistically.
- A stressed office worker, who is looking to release chronic tension headaches, body stiffness, neck, shoulder and lower back pain due to stationary lifestyle with simple techniques you can do right at your desk. Whoever you are, I am here to offer you my wisdom, knowledge and expertise.
How does it work?
The online Ayurveda Yoga Therapy program is based on 5 specific techniques that work on all levels of being:
- Dharana (Intention setting to prepare for the upcoming practice)
- Pranayama (Breathing exercise to expand the life force energy)
- Vinyasa (Combining breath and movement to channelize the life force throughout the whole body)
- Asana (Poses either balancing or therapeutic to further channel the life force and become more self-aware)
- Dhyana (Meditation to help embody the previously set intention)
After three months of regular use of this program, you will be able to see significant improvement in your health and well-being, and any physical or mental disturbances will start to subside.
My other classes and packages include:
Traditional Hatha For Complete Beginners: https://www.fitmytime.com/en/listings/1135592-traditional-hatha-yoga-for-complete-beginners
Beginners Yoga For Energy Balance: https://www.fitmytime.com/en/listings/1373780-beginners-yoga-for-energy-balance
Yin Yoga For Emotional Stability and Mental Peace: https://www.fitmytime.com/en/listings/1135593-yin-yoga-for-emotional-stability-and-mental-peace
Mindfulness Meditation and Breath Work: https://www.fitmytime.com/en/listings/1135548-mindfulness-meditation-and-breath-work-package
Yoga Nidra For Insomnia pre-recorded meditation: https://www.fitmytime.com/en/listings/1379677-yoga-nidra-for-insomnia-meditation
Holistic Office Yoga pre-recorded 6-part series: https://www.fitmytime.com/en/listings/1380586-holistic-office-yoga-program
Life Coaching To Create The Life You Truely Desire: https://www.fitmytime.com/en/listings/1135583-life-coaching-to-create-the-life-you-truely-desire
To schedule a 15 minutes free consultation with me or to ask a question, please complete the form below: